Cumberland’s Tenant policy provides coverage for your personal property and personal liability if you rent an apartment or home.
Your policy covers:
- Loss or damage to your personal property anywhere in the world
- Additional living expenses when your rented apartment or home is damaged
- Personal liability in case of injury to others or damage to someone else’s property
- Medical expenses paid to others who are injured in your rented apartment or home
- Identity Theft Resolution Services
Cumberland also provides additional coverage that can be added to a policy as an endorsement.
Some optional endorsements include:
- Sump pump overflow/sewer backup – You’ll have coverage for water damage to your property if your sump pump overflows or your sewer backs up.
- Optional Identity Theft Expense Coverage – Covers expenses incurred to regain your identity, such as legal fees and lost income.
Replacement Cost Coverage
You can also choose higher limits on valuables such as jewelry, cameras, furs and silverware.
Cumberland provides the following discounts on their Tenant policies:
- Multi-Policy Discount
- Loss Free Discount
- Alarm Discounts
- Higher Deductibles
Tenant coverage is available in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware and Maryland.
Please contact your Independent Insurance Agent if you have any questions.
If you do not have an Independent Insurance Agent, use the agent locator tool below to find one in your area.