Insurance homeowners can trust.
A home can be a person’s most valued asset. Homeowners need to protect it and their possessions, financially and legally. When a problem occurs, Homeowners need to trust their insurance company will come to their need. With Cumberland Mutual, that’s a promise we work hard to keep.
Cumberland Mutual is a regional carrier with over 175 years of experience serving the needs of our policyholders and agents. We’re committed to longevity, durability and fiscal stability. As a regional mutual insurer, policyholders are members of our organization, not public shareholders.
Cumberland Mutual Homeowners coverage:
- Home and attached structures
- Unattached structures on property, such as a garage
- Household and personal possessions on property or anywhere else in the world
- Personal liability for property damage or bodily injury claims brought against homeowner anywhere in the world
- Loss of use of home (including additional living expenses)
- Medical payments to others injured in an accident on premises
Additional coverage includes:
- Identity theft assistance by fraud specialists to handle suspicious account activity
- Equipment breakdown to cover repairs and replacements to kitchen appliances, heating and air systems, televisions excluded under standard policies
- Service Line coverage for losses associated with communication, propane and gas, usually excluded under standard policies
Some optional endorsements include:
- Sump pump overflow/sewer backup
- Replacement Cost Coverage, options to set higher limits on personal valuables
Discounts on Homeowners policies include:
- Multi-Policy Discount
- Loss Free Discount
- Alarm Discounts
- Higher Deductibles
- New Home Discount
Coverage available in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, and Maryland.
Please contact your Independent Insurance Agent if you have any questions.
If you do not have an Independent Insurance Agent, use the agent locator tool below to find one in your area.