Insurance as essential as power and water.
When a sewer or water line breaks, or a power line fails, it may make a residence uninhabitable.
Other Homeowner and Combination policies don’t cover service line failures to underground piping and wiring, leaving policyholders responsible for repair costs.
Cumberland Mutual’s Service Line and Equipment coverage is the broadest in today’s market. It’s simple, comprehensive and affordable. Cumberland Mutual is a regional carrier with over 175 years of experience serving the needs of our policyholders and agents. We’re committed to longevity, durability and fiscal stability. As a regional mutual insurer, policyholders are members of our organization, not public shareholders
Cumberland Mutual Service Line coverage:
- Underground water, power, septic and sewer lines, propane, gas and communications lines
- Costs associated with repairing or replacing outdoor property including replacing trees, shrubs, plants, lawns, walkways and sidewalks damaged by service line failure or during excavation after a covered service line failure.
Additional coverage available for:
- Hotel, meals, rent, or other living expenses if policyholder must leave residence due to covered loss.
- Costs of generators and other temporary equipment required during home occupancy.
- Cumberland Mutual Equipment Breakdown coverage:
- Cost to repair or replace mechanical, electrical or pressure systems equipment that suffer a breakdown.
Coverage for all types of equipment against electrical arcing and mechanical breakdown:
- Computers and printers
- Specialized business machines
- Household and kitchen appliances
- Air conditioning
Please contact your Independent Insurance Agent if you have any questions.
If you do not have an Independent Insurance Agent, use the agent locator tool below to find one in your area.